THE MONO-SYLLABIC SPREE

THE WORLD DOESN'T KNOW ME YET, BUT IT WILL!

Name:
Location: Utica, NY

I AM the stein that's half empty, half full; I AM the white veins in the sky of a storm; I AM the ivory tusk on the wall; I AM the ants in your pants; I AM burning France; I AM a brooding coffee cup island; I AM fitter, happier, more productive; I AM the sun burning holes; I AM the wraith of long gone; I AM the artist in the television; I AM throwing down; I AM picking up; I AM iambic pentameter; I AM 100 IM; I AM the pox on your socks; I have chicken pox.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Cool myspace blog link.

Here's a link to somebody's cool myspace blog.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=86041578&MyToken=c7e8c45b-c741-4b21-95c5-259ae67a01aaML

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home